March adventure.

This (I believe) is the crest of the Worshipful Company of Drapers.

At last, I have something to show for my efforts. I have £450 in premium bonds which means I can self insure my phone against loss and theft.

Phone insurance is very expensive because phones are easily broken. I can now self insure my iPhone by drawing on this fund if I need to. You may be thinking that it is not possible to buy a new or up-to-date phone for this price- and this is true. It is possible to buy a reconditioned version of my present phone and still have a little leftover. In the meantime, I am doing my best to keep it safe with a shock-absorbing case.

I am continuing with my 'thrift' theme by cooking a little more intelligently (large joints of meat and cheese for protein, vegetables for health) and my 'buy it for life' theme by purchasing an indestructible keyring.

I have won no prizes so far but did not seriously think I would. Nevertheless, I still look forward to each month's draw.

I will reward myself with at least one four-hour holiday a month from this point on.



 

Comments