Immortality in March.

 

A Catholic church in Marylebone.

The Forever Plan is one-third public good, one-third money, and one-third life extension.


It is quite likely that we shall see workable life extension technology by 2050 and it will probably be expensive. This is why we need to be rich.

On the other hand, we are unlikely to become particularly rich in the few years we have left to us and so each objective is dependent on the other.

In addition to this, we see that human beings are not entirely selfish. We generally live for others and a life of pure consumption would be unbearable. The third leg of the Forever Plan is therefore finding a reason to live.

This month I found this interesting bit of research on coffee drinking. Basically, we should do more of it. Hopefully doing so will extend my life by more than a month so that I 'age backward' for a while.

Unfortunately, all the research was carried out using dark roast coffee. I am not sure what this means- maybe expresso? I personally prefer a lighter roast and hope this will do.

NB: Morrisons offer very good value lunchtime meals. I choose a salad, coconut water and salmon for £3. This gets me my five a day and salmon is always good. I aim to do this three times a week.

Comments