January adventure.

 

There are more churches in the City of London than the Vatican.

I sit in a cold church shivering and wondering the meaning of my life.

This is OK because it is even colder outside. Light powdery snow falls but does not settle and I have time to kill. The smell of incense has a strangely narcotic effect and I enter into a reverie and for a moment I feel between worlds. A limbo of infinite possible worlds.. as if I could select a world of my choosing simply by stepping into it.

St Boltophs has a history of such fancy. They once allowed the City to place a brightly colored doorway in a square of grass. The idea being that one could step from one world to the next simply by stepping through. I did not do so then. Maybe a cold January morning in the time of Covid would be good?

I am poor and I am getting old. The sense of life's possibilities is slipping from me.. yet places such as this whisper in my ear of a more magical age.

I remembered a YouTube video on reality transurfing and visualized what they call a 'plat' beginning at the base of my skull and ending in the small of my back. At the end of this 'plat' was a gently glowing ball that would somehow bend reality.

Absolute nonsense of course- but I tried it anyway.

Nothing supernatural happened- yet as I left the church I had an idea that grew into something I will share here.

No. Actually, I will do better than that. I will share the unfolding 'forever plan' as it happens because only then will you understand it fully. I do not understand it fully myself but feel it will be revealed to me. We shall see.

For the more practical side of this adventure go to the January 2021 tab.


Comments