A Templar in March.

 

The Livery Companies of the City each sponsor a stretch of the Thames Shore.

It is time for me to think of my mission. I must work out what it is to be a Knight Templar in the modern world!


We live in a cynical world that is full of cant and virtue signaling. This makes it almost impossible to discuss public morality and be taken seriously. Anything I do must be something others may check-up upon to see that I have really done it. At the same time, it must not be so saintly that my readers do not believe it possible for them to follow.

Actually, morality is a science. I must find ways to do good at a minimum cost. I would like to devote 10% of my income to this but right now I cannot.

You might like to check out Project Kingfisher and Project Squirrel.






Comments