Giving thanks for gifts not yet received.


  •  Once we were a nation of savers in the UK. Now we are a nation of debtors.
  •  One problem is that saving is less fun than spending. One solution is to turn saving into a game.
  •  I wish to adopt an attitude of gratitude towards life. Celebrating achievements help greatly. As I reward myself for the money I have I will also look forward to the next installment.
  •  Small rewards can mean a great deal in a situation of general austerity.
  •  The sculpture was found on the south bank.

The FIRST thousand (done) saved was rewarded by..
  • One KFC meal. This is justified by the excellent loyalty scheme.
  •  I hold £20 in cash so that I never feel completely poor.
  •  To celebrate my good fortune I feed my friends.
The SECOND shall be rewarded by..
  •  One KFC meal.
  •  I hold £100 in cash.
  •  I feed my friends.
  •  Use up the remainder of my popping corn which is not good for my blood sugar.
The THIRD shall be rewarded by..
  •  Two KFC meals.
  •  I hold £200 in cash.
  •  I feed my friends.
  •  One black cherry scented candle. Use this to focus the mind in the bath.
  •  I will cook with turmeric and paprika to compensate my body for the KFC.
  •  I will try mulberry tea which I am told is good for me.

Comments